CRISPR Activation Library
CRISPR Activation (CRISPRa) allows for gene specific up-regulation by using dCas9-SAM. This fusion protein consists of the catalytically dead Cas9 (dCas9) enzymefused to the Synergistic Activation Mediator (SAM). sgRNAs are designed to target and guide dCas9-SAM to the upstream promoter 5' UTR region of a specific gene thereby resulting in transcriptional up-regulation.
abm offers a comprehensive collection of activation sgRNA-expressing lentivectors and lentiviruses designed specifically for CRISPR Activation of any human, mouse or rat gene. Our CRISPRa vectors and viruses come as a set of 3 sgRNAs which contain a Neomycin selection cassette. Pair with our dCas9-SAM lentivector or dCas9-SAM lentivirus for the perfect CRISPR Activation experiment!
- Comprehensive collection of gene activation sgRNAs
- Targets include all human, mouse and rat genes.
- Available in a set of 3 sgRNA vectors/viruses for added assurance of efficient gene activation
- Lentiviral delivery results in host integration of DNA, leading to long term gene expression
- Lentiviral vectors can be transfected for non-integrating, transient sgRNA expression
Looking for constructs expressing multiple sgRNAs? Check out our Custom Multiplex sgRNA Service.
Popular Products Additional Resources on CRISPR Technology
Search Activation sgRNA Library
Activation sgRNA Lentivirus Library
We offer sgRNA lentivectors & lentiviruses for gene activation of any human, mouse, or rat gene.
Regulation of NKT cell-mediated immune responses to tumours and liver inflammation by mitochondrial PGAM5-Drp1 signalling.
Kang, Y J et al.
Nat. Commun. 6:8371 (2015).
Leukocyte cell-derived chemotaxin 2 is an antiviral regulator acting through the proto-oncogene MET.
Shirasaki, T. et al.
Nature Communications. (2022).