CRISPR Gene Knockout Lentivirus Library
abm's CRISPR Gene Knockout sgRNA Lentiviral Vectors and Lentiviruses are highly effective at achieving knockout of your target gene. Cas9 functions to create a double-stranded break within an early exon triggering repair via Non-Homologous End-Joining (NHEJ) mechanism resulting in deleterious frameshift mutations. We offer a comprehensive collection of All-in-One (spCas9 and sgRNA expressing) and sgRNA only expressing Lentiviral constructs targeting any human, mouse, or rat gene. Simply input your target gene or accession number into the search bar below.
- Comprehensive collection of gene knockout sgRNAs
- Targets include all coding human, mouse and rat genes
- Available in All-in-One or sgRNA only constructs
- Available in a set of 3 sgRNA vectors/viruses for added assurance of successful gene knockout
- Lentiviral delivery results in host integration of DNA, leading to long term gene expression
Looking for constructs expressing multiple sgRNAs? Check out our Custom Multiplex sgRNA Service.
Popular Products Additional Resources on CRISPR Technology
Search Gene Knockout sgRNA Lentivirus Library
Knockout sgRNA Lentivirus Library
We offer All-in-One and sgRNA only Lentiviral vectors and viruses for knockout of any human, mouse, or rat gene.
Regulation of NKT cell-mediated immune responses to tumours and liver inflammation by mitochondrial PGAM5-Drp1 signalling.
Kang, Y J et al.
Nat. Commun. 6:8371 (2015).
Leukocyte cell-derived chemotaxin 2 is an antiviral regulator acting through the proto-oncogene MET.
Shirasaki, T. et al.
Nature Communications. (2022).